Sunday, September 29, 2013

YSL La Laque Couture No. 40 Sepia 7E Art Review

YSL La Laque Couture No. 40 Sepia 7E Art

YSL La Laque Couture No. 40 Sepia 7E Art is a deep plum shade available online only. The color is gorgeous and the finish is very glossy with no visible shimmer. Two coats are necessary to achieve full coverage. I did not know if this formula would stain my fingernails, so I used a base coat. The polish lasted about 5 days on my fingernails with some wear on the tips. I like this polish a lot but I don't really like the price versus the amount you get. The price is $25 and the size is 0.34 Fl. Oz. (10 mL). Most nail polishes are about 0.5 Fl. Oz. (15 mL) which I consider a full-size nail polish.

If you just want to look at pictures of products visit my tumblr:
makeupswatch.tumblr.com


YSL La Laque Couture No. 40 Sepia 7E Art

YSL La Laque Couture No. 40 Sepia 7E Art

YSL La Laque Couture No. 40 Sepia 7E Art

YSL La Laque Couture No. 40 Sepia 7E Art

Cost:  $25
Size:  0.34 Fl. Oz (10 mL)
Shade:  No. 40 Sepia 7E Art
Availability: http://www.yslbeautyus.com/La-Laque-Couture/791YSL,default,pd.html?dwvar_791YSL_color=No40%20-%20Sepia%207E%20Art&start=2&cgid=makeup-nail-lacquer
Longevity:  5 days (with base coat)
My rating:  4.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment